Saturday, September 23, 2006

"The Grand Void in Recent Months"

Ahem, ahhem. Believe it or not, it has only been two months-give or take one day-between the last time I posted and the day that Tech Support arrived. So it's not like I've been that negligent.

Grrrr. I haven't gotten internet service at my new place yet, so I'm at the Cybercafe on base. They just told me I have five minutes left, which means I have to sign off. Tchuss!

P.S. Should I post pics of my house? I've only been living there for about two weeks now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course you should post about your new place....we are all (Mark, Beka, and Moi) waiting with bated breath to see and hear about it. :) Love you lots!!

Rebekah said...

Yeah.

Lovings!

Anna said...

Amen to that!!

Love to you!

Anonymous said...

New post please....?
Love you lots,
Mom

Ruth said...

Apparently procrastination runs in the family? :P

Nathan said...

Yeah, well I've always thought that I'm the worst at procrastination. At least in my family.

Mark said...

ehem....