Sunday, October 29, 2006

My First Stitches


Hey, hey! I'm back!



Actually they were an early birthday present, having been presented on the 23rd. I thought it was pretty cool, actually. Too bad I didn't have my camera on hand at the time to record the historical event.

I had to use someone else's camera to take these shots cuz mine's being borrowed. So the pics of my place will have to wait a little bit longer.

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow...that's so cool!
Um, guess that's not very nice though...I AM sorry that you had to get hurt before you could get those cool stitches. What happened??

I used to stitch up wounds up all the time! I think my stitches were a little smaller and neater, but then, dolls are easier than real humans I suppose.

Be careful now!

Gloria said...

That looks a little painful.
By the way happy birthday. I know I'm a little late.
And just incase you don't remember I'm a friend of Anna, Mark and Rebekah.

Mark said...

yeah...nicely done. Why to keep the hand wounds all in the family!

Mark said...

way to keep...*

Nathan said...

Thanks, Gloria. And no worries, I remember you! You have a blog too! And Mark, tell me more about this "all in the family" thing, why don't ya!

The "how" post should be coming soon.

Crystal said...

Very nice! well ok maybe not exactly but I will be waiting with eagerness to see how you inflicted this upon yourself. I personally haven't ever had to have stitches from a self inflicted wound just one inflicted by someone else so I am always interested in the things that manage to do to themselves! Hope it heals quickly and without further ado.

Rebekah said...

Ohhhhh...it makes me want to kiss it.

Hmmm...I just thought I had better take another look. Those stitches look a little nausiating--I would have to close my eyes first. - -
!
*

There. All better.

Rebekah said...

Oh shucks--this dratted computer messed up my kiss face. It was supposed to look like this:

- -
!
*

Rebekah said...

Now its crooked. I shant try a third time and make myself insipid--sorry.

Anna said...

Beka did you want to do this??
- -
!
*



It is very cute!

Anna said...

ok so it won't do it for me either!
Oh well. I got the picture!

:Dk