OK, wait a second, I scored higher than you? There's something wrong with that... Especially since I haven't read the books, and most of my Tolkien knowledge comes from talking with members of your family. But I could see the similarities in brothers. Graceful? Yes. Dignified? well, maybe. Tragic? Probably... Glad you're back. How's it feel to return?
um scratch that. I didn't actually score higher than you, it was just higher than most girls my age. Never mind. (shrinks, chagrined). I can't believe I thought I knew more about Tolkien than a Reimers.
5 comments:
Dude...I think I just answered honestly...funny, we are related afterall...
OK, wait a second, I scored higher than you? There's something wrong with that... Especially since I haven't read the books, and most of my Tolkien knowledge comes from talking with members of your family. But I could see the similarities in brothers. Graceful? Yes. Dignified? well, maybe. Tragic? Probably... Glad you're back. How's it feel to return?
um scratch that. I didn't actually score higher than you, it was just higher than most girls my age. Never mind. (shrinks, chagrined). I can't believe I thought I knew more about Tolkien than a Reimers.
Hi Nathan,
It was nice to see you at the Christmas party.
I took the quiz several times answering it a little differently each time. I got Numenorean every time.
Graceful? I like the sound of that.
Dignified? Some of the time, but not all the time. haha
Tragic? That just sounds depressing to me.
I hope you are doing well and to hear from you soon.
Hey there! Are you back from your latest "activity?" God willing, I'll see you soon...got my passport already! Love you!
Post a Comment