Sunday, May 04, 2008

I thought I'd return to my blog even though I have Facebook to keep people updated. But first things first. I need to show my "new" car.


The only thing different about this car is that it's from 1991 instead of 1987. And it's red, has A/C and power steering. I've been working with photoshop to experiment with the looks of various wheels I'm interested in buying. Facebook doesn't allow pictures over a certain size, so I'll post them here so you can see them full size.

I'm probably less likely to get these wheels than the others.


These I like better, but....


I like these too, and they're less expensive.



Here's a different color.



Rota RB in gunmetal grey.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hey Nate. I like the last one the best...

Hey, about this blog template...

Mark said...

would you mind if I did some work on it? Could you email me the password?

Cheers

Nice photoshopping btw