Hail all,
In view of the grand void that has been the Dwarrowdelf in recent months, a friend of the editor has arbitrarily decided to take in hand the temporary management of the city. Although doing so means a hostile breach of the once secure gate, the long-term result will be a more prosperous and beautiful informational thoroughfare.
Cheers!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh good...he's back! Ehem...right?
hey hey - good to see you're still alive!! :)
I wonder how long it will take for this guy to notice. Hmmm...nock, nock--anybody home?
Lovings.
wow...what an enchanting transformation. I am quite impressed.
Hey, y'all! I hadn't posted or commented yet cause I hadn't gotten the password yet! I would've been the second comment on this post if blogger hadn't rejected the old password. Anyway, I don't have any idea how this hole-in-the-ground got all fixed/remodelled/spruced up, but well, let's just say that Kristy's not the only one impressed.
Ahhh, good to see you back again. I trust you'll remember this as a lesson to not abandon your readers :P BTW, have you found the culprit yet?
Oh, have no fear. The complete identity of this "friend of the editor" is not withheld from my far-seeing knowledge. Yes, indeed. Although, I shall most likely have to delay dealing with "the culprit" until, well I'm not sure. It may have to be next year. But no later than November 2007.
When you find him, give him my regards and also harsh reproof for being so irresponsible with someone else's property....
...and now, how about some posting?
Very impressive indeed. I would be most interested to know what your plans for dealing with this intruder are. In the meantime as you plan your revenge I beg you to be leanient and take into account the pleasure that this breech of security has caused your readers!
Wow! I wonder what would happen if I gave Mark, uh, I mean the "friend of the editor" my password! Nice to have you back, bro.
Post a Comment