Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I really like my car. In fact, I think so much of it that I thought I'd brag a bit. It handles extremely well. It has an incredible amount of potential for huge performance. Here's a picture for those of you who haven't seen it yet-->


I hope I'm not boasting too much when I say that this car, once finished, will have the ability to show up nearly every other car that doesn't have the label "supercar".

Consider this possibility-->



I'd like to give the folks who put this car together proper credit, so HERE's the link to their site.

Here's another example of what my beauty could look like-->



Oh, and don't worry, these aren't just daydreams. I have plans in motion, hehe....

Here's an afterthought for ya: should I try to find a name?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well of course you need a name, Nathan. Hmm. It looks sporty, but matter-of-fact. Is it male or female?

Mark said...

I've actually seen a lot more people recently with this as their sports-car of choice around Lynden and Bellingham. I mean, I think I would have noticed them before if they had been as popular. You remember the Douglas's? Their oldest son (don't remember his name...philip?) has one--biggest mods of note are the exhaust and wheels.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just realized that this photo must have been taken at the McQuade's home, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sure looks like it! :)
Loves!

Anna said...

Have you named it yet? Have you started on your "plans"?

I need to e-mail you. If I don't in the next couple days drop me a line (literally) and I'll step on it.

Missy(Andrea) said...

Hi Nathen!

I am now working with your Mom.

Your Mom tells me that you might be coming back soon!
Do you know what your plans are?
It would be fun if you could sing with The Lynden choir this Christmas Season.

Well, I hope you are doing well.
I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate...how about a photo of your most recently acquired BMW?...and an update on your blog site! :) Love you!