Sunday, July 31, 2005

Post from "other place" #1

Monday, July 11, 2005
My brother, who just happens to be quite gifted in writing, just suggested from 9 times zones away that I aughta take this blog thing at least somewhat seriously. I was actually a bit shocked at first, but then I got to thinking, "Well, here I go. I hope I don't regret this." Then I started to think about what to write. Everyday happenings? What I ate for lunch? 'Course, I can't really rely on everybody else for suggestions. So it might take a bit of thought, but it just might be do-able.
That's all for now. I gotta get my computer fixed so I don't have to come here to the cyber-cafe to do all this editting. And it would be nice to get a digital camera, so family and friends could keep better track of my doin's.

No comments: