Monday, July 25, 2005
Have you ever been kept up till 2 in the morning by drunken partiers right outside your dorm room? It's happened a couple times already. At first you notice the music which is about 5 times as loud as it aughta be. Then you're jolted out of your nearly-asleep stupor by extremely loud cursing outside your window. It's kind of interesting. I used to avoid all contact with my neighbors, but now that I've gotten to know them a little bit, they're somewhat respectful of the excessive sound issue. They even invite me to join in their party. But that would mean being too tired to be of much use at work the next day. Plus, I can't think of much Christain good I would be able to do at a party like that.
Unfortunately, I will most likely have to wait until Nov of '06 before I move out of the dorms. The new regulations call for 3 years time-in-service and a pay grade of E-4 before they allow single airmen to move out. But, God's plan is the best.
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment