It really must be pretty sad, but lately I've experienced a bit of sleep deprivation. That's not really the sad part, though. You see, when you combine it with caffiene,-he, he-that's when things get really interesting. I think the guys at work are getting an opportunity to see the real me. The one that's hidden inside me. The one that-out of the blue-sings out loud some song like Johnny Cash or somebody, the one that jumps around all crazy-like, as if I should be locked up in a padded cell. He, he. Talk about ten feet tall and bullet proof...superman...
Have you ever tasted SOBE's energy drink "Adrenaline Rush"? It's pretty good in my opinion: much better than Red Bull; definitely better than Mt. Dew. The energy it supplies isn't so much of a sugar rush, you know? Plus, it's got herbs and such in it. But I don't drink it very often, 'cause coffee(with cream & sugar) is MUCH less expensive. But sometimes I buy it right after lunch to stave off the tendecy of my body and mind to fade into siesta mode. It's kinda strange: I don't seem to have much trouble feeling sleepy at around one o'clock in the afternoon, but just try getting me to go to bed at night, like right now. I have more important things to do.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope the lack of sleep situaion improves.
SoBe is great, have youe ever tried Fuze? Its even more healthy than SoBe, yet still quite good.
I'm glad that they (?) are beginning to know you for yourself, you--that crazy, wonderful guy that we love so much. I only wish I could sing in my Spanish class...hmm...I wonder what Professora Therkelson would do if I burst out with:
"All I want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air--with one enormous chair, ow wouldn't it be loverly?"
Actually, I know what she would say:
"Por favor!"
*snickers*
Now that eggnog latte's are back, I can cut way back on Red Bull and Mountain Dew. I find that if I've been getting lots of sleep, and then suffer some derth, I go down to 30% of my normal brain power and patience. But if I've been mildly deprived for a long time, I function at a consistent 75%, all the time. Do you guys find the same?
Post a Comment